Overview: InterContinental Phnom Penh is the city’s first international hotel and a striking symbol of its growth and modernisation. Part of a landmark development in the newly defined business district. The hotel is minutes from the Phnom Penh Cultural Centre, the National Museum, the Royal Palace, the Central Market and the vibrant riverside promenade.
Rooms are large and are similar. Each rooms are equipped with video and satellite channels.
- Rooms non smoking
- Air Conditioning / Work Desk
- Tea / Coffee Maker / Mini Bar
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Cable / Satellite TV
- Bathrobe / Bathtub
- Dressing Room
- Hairdryer / Private Bathroom
Restaurant & Bar:
Regency Cafe: Sumptuous buffets and an international à la carte menu are the Regency Café’s well-deserved claims to fame. Featuring Pan- Asian and western cuisines, carving stations, Live show cooking and desserts prepared by our in-house pastry chef.
Xiang Palace: Widely regarded as serving the best dim sum in Cambodia, Xiang Palace showcases authentic Cantonese and Chinese cuisine in a quietly elegant setting with our master Chinese chef overseeing the Xiang Palace kitchen.
Services & Facilities:
- Ballroom dimensions can be divided into 3 sections. 8 meeting rooms, 750 theatre style, 420 classroom, 530 banquet.
- The outdoor pool and Health and Fitness centre are all located on the 3rd floor
- Work out on the latest equipment, swim in the pool or relax in sauna baths, massage at the Terrace Bar.
- Business Center: Wire & Wireless Internet access.
- Foreign Currency Exchange / AirLine Desk